Coronavirus: Latest information about the clinic
23.03.20 THE CLINIC IS NOW TEMPORARILY CLOSED
To All Patients,
After twenty two years of continuous opening, the clinic is now temporarily closed as of this evening. We all now need to focus on protecting those in our families and our communities from Coronavirus. I hope this closure will not be for long. Rest assured that when we re-open, we will be more committed than ever to delivering the highest standards in excellence of care to our patients.
Until that time, please check our website regularly for updates. We will be adding details of telephone and video call consultations to support you through this most challenging time.
Rebecca Willard & the Team at Wickford Chiropractic Clinic
22.03.20 IMPORTANT UPDATE:
We are now limiting ‘in-person’ appointments STRICTLY to urgent or emergency treatment.
- If you feel you require immediate treatment, and particularly if you feel you would otherwise need to attend A&E or GP, please make us aware of this.
- If you don’t feel you require immediate treatment and it is non-urgent, we will ask you to defer your visit.
- It may be that an alternative means of treatment and support can be offered, for instance via a telephone call or video consultation. Please ask for details.
High-risk patients with underlying health conditions should stay at home, as per the latest government advice. You can read more on this here.
If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with Coronavirus, you should also stay at home. Please refer to the NHS 111 online service for more information.
Read more below about our rigorous policies regarding maintaining distance, cleaning and sterilisation of the clinic and how we interact with patients during treatment.
Once again, the safety of our patients, our team and our community is of paramount importance to all of us. If you do not require immediate treatment, please stay at home.
Telephone and web consultations can be arranged by calling 01268 561825 or email email@example.com.
WE EXPECT TO UPDATE OUR ADVICE DAILY OR HOURLY AT THIS TIME, PLEASE MONITOR THIS PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
17.03.20 We would like to reassure all our patients, old and new, that we remain OPEN in the current crisis. Our priority is the health and wellbeing of all our patients, our team and our community. We are taking some EXTRA-ordinary measures to ensure you can visit the clinic with confidence:
- Extra hygiene: We will provide hand sanitiser for patients to use on arrival and [please don’t be offended] will disinfect the treatment benches after your visit. Rigorous new cleaning and sterilisation procedures are being introduced, based on a HACCP assessment, to ensure all key areas on the patient journey through the clinic are sterilised several times each day.
- Extra space: we will limiting the number of patients in reception at any one time and ensuring spacing between seating. Vulnerable patients will be given special consideration.
- Extra questions: We will ask if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus before your visit and on arrival. If you do have any such symptoms, please use the NHS 111 online service to check whether you need to self-isolate.
- Extra homework: If you need exercises to help during any self-isolation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra communication: We may, at short notice, need to change your practitioner or reschedule your appointment, we will email and/or call to let you know as soon as possible.
- No late charges: If you feel unwell or need to self-isolate, please email or phone as soon as possible and we can reschedule your appointment.
- Further updates: We are continually reviewing all the latest advice and developments and will post these here on our blog page.
In the meantime, please stay well and thank you for your support with these steps at this concerning time.
Rebecca Willard & Team
Wickford Chiropractic Clinic Ltd